I was supposed to write this post at the weekend but totally forgot so this is my week in photos from last week.
1. This is a photo of Buzz and I, my boyfriend’s dog who you’ve probably seen before. My phone’s camera roll must be 95% filled of photos of him and Casper, my boyfriends other dog. They’re like my best buddies, I reckon most people think they’re actually my dogs, haha. I wish!
2. I joined the gym last Monday and I am so happy I did. I had another gym membership until about 2 months ago but I wasn’t going because I didn’t have the motivation. The gym I now go to has just opened and is open 24 hours so I’ve been going every day for an hour and I am loving it so much, I enjoy going early in the morning – that way I know I’ve done it and I don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day. I can truthfully say I’ve never had legs this sore, haha.
3. My sister and I somehow managed to grab ourselves tickets for Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s tour in Paris. The show is four days after my birthday so it’s going to be pretty good – I’ve never been to Paris before but I’m so excited to see the city and see Beyoncé live again.
4. This is a photo of my late breakfast the other morning, I had pancakes with syrup, bananas and strawberries. Deeeeeelicious!
5. Last week, my friend Victoria turned 21 and she had all her friends and family round on Saturday, this photo wasn’t planned (it was planned but we weren’t supposed to be mid-laughing, haha) and we just thought it was brilliant. The first thing she said was “That’s a profile picture right there”.
6. This is just a cheesy selfie of myself the other day before work, I had been to the gym and you can probably imagine I just wasn’t in the mood to work. It’s so weird to see myself in photos where I’m not smiling, it just doesn’t look right.